A stack of 25 blocks came to me.. they finish out around 6″ each. DD#1 has 25 more…So we decided to put them together for one large quilt.. And I will have the privilege of making the top with all these vintage blocks. I am thinking of using my 1901 peddle machine to do all the sewing on this one. I just need to get thru New Years and then put away all the Holiday decorations…
That is how I start planning my next quilt…
- checking what I have in my stash.
- choosing something I really want to see how it will look when finished.
- Make sure I have all materials needed to complete this project
- Do some shopping when I can’t find needed items for this project
- Make a List.. Check it twice!!