Old sweatshirt….

I had seen these sweatshirts with fabric additions and always thought, “I could do that”.      Watched some tutorials on youtube.com  then ventured into the realm of “creativity”.     I used some strips of batik fabric.. ONE very large button and Walla!!  My First try…  Perhaps I’ll revisit this area of Creative Sewing another day, but I really don’t have a need for this type of garment.   But I can SAY, I tried it and it came out pretty well.   (just don’t look to close at that collar) 

Now back to work on another quilt.   I want to try doing some applique techniques.. simplify and decorate a flimsy that just isn’t speaking to me.   It just seems,  “Oh Hum”.  

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Morning Coffee. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s